- Made from high quality Kernmantle Rope of dia 11mm.
- They are cross stitched and are protected with a strong transparent covering sleeve. This not only protects the ends, but also makes the stitches visible for easy inspection prior to use.
- The loops at the end are protected by an abrasion resistant thimble. This prevents the rope from beingd amaged by the metallic contact of the connector.
- The rope also has a coloured tracer strand (age Indicator) which loses its colour in due course of timeindicating that the Lanyard is now unfit for further use.
- Available in length 1.0m, 1.5m, 1.8m, and 2.0m.
- All KARAM Lanyards are also supplied with any other hook on special request.
- All Lanyards with different combinations of connectors mentioned below are individually certified as per EN 355:2002 and AS/NZS 1891.1:2007.
Ref. No. if with EnergyAbsorber PN 300:- PN 388(A)
Ref. No. if with Energy Absorber PN 400:- PN 388(S)(A)
Attachment End :- PN 112
Anchorage End :- PN 136